Salt Lake City Divorce and Family Attorney Responds to Your Concerns
Utah family attorney handles child custody, child support, alimony and other pressing issues
Salt Lake City is an idyllic place to live, work, and raise a family. Though SLC’s friendliness and community spirit makes it feel small, it isn’t small at all and has hosted major international events. No matter where you live, however, no marriage is immune to problems that sometimes lead to divorce. You might be unsure about where to turn when it is time to make a new start, but the first step is to find the right attorney. Victoria Cramer is a reputable Utah lawyer who draws on decades of experience to provide reliable representation for a host of family law matters. A member of the firm Pia Hoyt, Ms. Cramer devotes almost 100 percent of her practice to family law and contested guardianship cases.
Ethical Salt Lake City divorce lawyer guided by compassion
Seeking a divorce or a legal remedy for any other family law issue can be inordinately stressful. But with Victoria Cramer as your attorney, you can be confident you’ll receive reliable advice and supportive counsel throughout the process. Clients who retain Ms. Cramer find her to be:
- Trustworthy — Ms. Cramer adheres to the highest ethical standards of the legal profession. Regardless of the specific circumstances that led you to seek counsel, you will receive honest advice and strong representation.
- Professional — Drawing on more than 25 years of family law experience, Ms. Cramer conducts her practice in a highly professional manner, putting her clients’ needs first. She is well-respected among her peers, which increases the likelihood that that settlement negotiations will be successful.
- Responsive — Throughout your family law matter, you’ll have an attorney who gives you the compassion and respect you deserve, rather than one who imposes important decisions upon you. When you have a question that needs a quick response, you can take comfort in knowing that Ms. Cramer strives to maintain open lines of communication. She makes every effort to return all phone calls and emails on the same day.
Victoria Cramer represents clients with skill and determination in negotiations, mediations and trials.
Determined advocacy for a wide range of family law issues
In her Salt Lake City family law practice, Victoria Cramer handles a wide range of concerns, including matters relating to:
- Child custody and child support
- Division of property, including cases involving high net worth marital estates
- Premarital and postnuptial agreements
- Common law marriage
- Protective orders
- Modification of final orders
- LGBTQ divorces
- Registration of foreign judgments in Utah
- Guardianships of minors and adults, including contested cases
- Father’s rights
Attorney Victoria Cramer recognizes the emotional toll that family law concerns can take. She strives to relieve you of anxiety about your case, so you can have peace of mind throughout the legal process as you work toward a positive conclusion.
Contact an experienced Utah lawyer to resolve your family law issues
Attorney Victoria Cramer in Salt Lake City provides highly professional and responsive family law representation to Utah residents as well people from elsewhere involved in Utah cases. To schedule a consultation, call 801-299-9999 or contact her office online. Same day appointments may be available for urgent matters.